Collateral Damage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer's Intro

Go down

Killer's Intro Empty Killer's Intro

Post  tkowalski Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:34 am

*The show opens and the camera is placed facing the Collateral Damage announce team at their announce table*

Kris Lyons: Ladies and Gentlemen, the long awaited debut of Tyler Killer Kowalski is here. We have Lacy Hart outside awaiting the arrival of the newest member of the Collateral Damage roster. What's that? *Kris puts his hand on his ear peice and presses it closer so he can hear it better*O.K lets kick it over to Lacy.

*Outside of the arena a camera crew, along with the lovely Lacy Hart, has set up awaiting the arrival of the newest addition to the Collateral Damage roster. A long black limo comes rolling into the view of the camera. Lacy and the crew run towards the limo as it comes to a stop. With the Camera view on the back door of the limo, the driver steps out of his door and makes his slow walk towards the back door and opens it. First out of the door is a man dressed in a wind suit, which matches the color of the limo. He has a blank black baseball cap on with a whistle around his neck.
He appears to be in his mid 50's and does not look like he is in the mood to talk. He walks towards the back of the limo, with the camera watching his every move, and opens the trunk to retrieve a sports bag labeled Tyler Killer Kowalski. The camera then moves its focus back the the door, when outsteps a man dressed in the same type of suit as the man before him, wearing black sunglasses*

Lacy Hart: Kris, I think this is the man we have been waiting for!*Lacy walks up to the younger of the two men* Hello Tyler and welcome to Collateral Damage! My name is Lacy, the intevewer around here. How does it feel to finally make your debut here?

*Kowalski looks at Lacy, looks back at the man with him. The man shakes his head and gets between Lacy and Kowalski*

"The Man": "Listen toots, if you want to talk to Killer, you talk to me and I'll pass the message along. Noone talks directly to my man you got that?"

Lacy Hart: I just want to know how he feels being here, and his opinion on his first challanger TruLLi. Who are you anyway?

"The Man": "My name is Doc, I am Killer's manager. Now first off, what did you say your name was? Lucy? Oh it doesn't matter, listen, Killer has trained his butt off for this chance to make a name for himself and doesn't need little flakes like you walking around trying to distract him. Now to answer your question, so you can leave us be so we can get ready for our match tonight, this Trulli, we dont know who he is. We don't care to tell you the truth. All we know is, we are here to win, and noone stands a chance against my boy."

*Doc looks towards Tyler and makes the "come on lets go" gesture with his arm. The camera focuses on them as they make their way to the entrance to the arena. Doc uses his right hand to open the door for Tyler. Tyler walks threw the door, never making eye contact with Lacy nor the camera. Doc with his left hand waves at the camera and Lacy, then walks into the arena shutting the door behind him. The camera then fades to black*

tkowalski

Back to top Go down