Collateral Damage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pug's intro

3 posters

Go down

Pug's intro Empty Pug's intro

Post  Pugilist Paladin Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:01 pm

This is *if* I have a match this show. If not I can always tweak it around or shorten it if needed.

The camera comes on bounding up and down as the crew heads up a flight of stairs somewhere in the arena. They are almost to the door at the top of these stairs. The backstage interviewer guy keeping a few steps ahead…

BI guy: We are here almost to the roof of the arena with reports that … *stops to listen to earpiece* yes, our promotion’s newest acquirement is just beyond these doors. *to the camera crew* You guys ready? Can you fit everything through the door?

murmers from behind the camera

BI guy: Alright, and we are now going through…

The sky is clear and almost starless overhead, the only light is from the moon overhead, streetlamps from the parking lot and on the highways beyond. Cars along these highway are heard, their lights floating on in the distance, but there is no powerful figure of pro-wrestling might to be seen.

BI guy: Oh hell, Tonse wasn’t pulling my leg again, was he? … You guys hear something?

There is a grunting noise coming from the side, and the crew rushes over to find a man climbing over the ledge. Shirtless and sweating, the audience can see short hair, a twirled moustache and wide eyes he looks to the camera crew and on the interviewer. He then jumps over and charges the poor interviewer with a bear hug.

Man: Great to see you! Augh that sucked getting up here but man did it get me PUMPED! Wait,” He holds the other man at arms length “ you are the promo crew I’m meeting with, right? Because otherwise this’d seem kinda strange and I’m sorry but the Bust-Upper of Blastphemers just don’t swing that way! Heh, know what I mean? Eh?”

BI guy: … um *nods* Did you just scale the building, sir?

Man: Of course I did. Stairs are for the weak! Wait, you guys didn’t use em to get up here did you? *everyone looks at each other and begins shaking their heads* Great! If you did, I’d have to think yall were a bunch of pansies. Heh, I can be so silly sometimes. But anyway, what do yall need to know?”

BI Guy: Right *looks back to the camera and allows the lighting guys to get everything in focus* I’m standing here with the Pugilist Paladin, as I said our promotions newest aquirement. Pugilist, do you have anything to say about yourself before your match tonight?

Paladin: Of course man! I… I am a man of the cosmos! A man of higher learning and wisdom about the universe and the place of the fist of man within it, a doler of such wisdom to those unworthy in utilitarian and bite-sized portions as Did you just say I’ve got a match tonight?

BI guy: Well, yeah against-

Pug shoves his hand in the interviewers face and begins walking to the stairwell

Paladin: Doesn’t matter! There are heathens to haymaker and 1st round KOs to be served to the wicked! Huzzah!

BI guy: But .. but there are no rounds in wrestling .. and hey, I thought you said stairs were for the weak? *Pug looks back at him incredulously*

Paladin: This doesn’t count! I’m not using them because I’m some amorphous pile of pathetic and need such assistance! I’m using them for dramatic decent and bolts of glory and whatnot. Weren’t you listening to a word I’ve said?” *twirls his moustache indignantly and makes his way down* I will blast so much righteousness into their face that it EXPLODES man! EXPLODES!

The crew just stares and the scene goes blank.

Pugilist Paladin

Back to top Go down

Pug's intro Empty Re: Pug's intro

Post  Admin Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:52 am

Fantastic!

Admin
Admin

https://collateraldamage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pug's intro Empty Re: Pug's intro

Post  toxicthorn Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:42 pm

that was pretty sick lol!