Collateral Damage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sleeper has woken with a proposition

Go down

A sleeper has woken with a proposition Empty A sleeper has woken with a proposition

Post  Razorwin Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:10 pm

The Titantron comes alive with the image of Razorwind backstage.

Razorwind: I know I have been rather quite here in Collateral Damage, but I am still going about my business here. I appreciate not being looked over and I take offense to anyone who does write me off early.

Razorwind jumps up and down and runs in place for awhile before coming to a stop.

Razorwind: I am pumped up and ready to go! So everyone better be on there toes. Also at this time I am announcing an offer to the GM TONSE.

Razorwind gets right up to the camera so that his nose is almost touching the lense.

Razorwind: Tonse I am offering you the opportunity of teaming with me Razorwind when you are back to 100% and wrestling again. So let me know man. I will be waiting, but for now I have a few things to take care. Catch you later.

Razorwind walks past the camera man and you can see him running down the hallway in an innocent manner.

Razorwin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum