Collateral Damage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello friends

2 posters

Go down

Hello friends Empty Hello friends

Post  Gigolo Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:37 am

The camera pans downwards to where you can see The Bloodstained Gigolo sitting on a steel chair in some dimly lit CWA back room

*He has a Nigerian accent btw* Gigolo:Hello there friends! I do believe I must introduce myself as ive only ever even had a brief dialogue with one other superstar from this locker room.Gigolo pulls the same disturbed look he pulled when War Wolf was ever so rude. My names The Bloodstained Gigolo. However unfortunately for most of you my sexy self is no longer operating as a gigolo.. I feel the wrestling business will prove to be more lucrative...

Cameraman voice off screenwhispers: Heh.. lubricated..

Gigolo : I didnt say that.. uhh yeah.. So basically I wanted to like, see if anyone wanted to be my.. [i]*Camera jolts violently by accident
... (to cameraman) JEROME! I swear!......calm down ok.... As I was saying, I need a tag team partner.. the only requirement is that they have to be as terrificly fantastic.. yes you heard correctly, terrificly fantastic as me... I know that thats quite a tall order but I believe that even if somebody wasnt as terrificly fantastic as me I could kind of just hang around with them, play some racketball you know.. and maybe my terrifical fantasticness will rub off on them in some way if they are lucky.

All of a sudden The Bloodstained Gigolo uses his trademark move, the gigolo foot to face breaker on the cameraman and the camera falls over and is in a good position to see Gigolo's new spandex.

Gigolo: Oh yes and you will get some matching spandeeeeexxxx *points*

Camera starts to fade out

Gigolo: Jerome, iron my spandex

Gigolo

Back to top Go down

Hello friends Empty Re: Hello friends

Post  Admin Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:06 am

*Finishes reading for the third time*

.....WTF....im in tears right now. This is halarious!

Admin
Admin

https://collateraldamage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum