Collateral Damage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Some Suggestions Empty Some Suggestions

Post  Damien Thorn Thu May 14, 2009 9:13 am

Just wondering if u (Tonse) where going to name some backstage personel like there was in my last fed i.e announcers, ring announcer, referees etc there was even an on screen "owner". Some of these were used for role play purposes.

And if u will open a thread to show the line up of upcoming matches and a tournament for the first titles.

Just suggestions let me no what everyone thinks.

P.S. anyone reading this that hasnt registered please do it now!!!
Damien Thorn
Damien Thorn

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions Empty Re: Some Suggestions

Post  Admin Thu May 14, 2009 9:19 am

Working on it. Incase anyone doesnt know I am military and in Afghanistan right now. The time I have varies day to day. Sundays are down days for me for the most part and I can do alot of work. I have the first show pretty much done. Second show will follow the first show for the most part. First show advertises for announcers and other off screen talents. Will be part of the process. If anyone has any suggestions on names for announcers ect please feel free to let me know.

Admin
Admin

https://collateraldamage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonnsie Thu May 14, 2009 10:55 am

Maybe a really stupid question on my part, so sorry on for hand. But when is the first show going to be?

Futher more, for ideas... Well, can't really think of one that quick, but when I do... I will most certain put it on the forum.

Jonnsie

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Thorn Thu May 14, 2009 12:28 pm

first show is on monday
Damien Thorn
Damien Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down